I created this page because I wanted to offer you something different than most authors I’ve seen. It’s called Etc, because it is in addition to everything else on this site. Most people call it a Contact Page and Followers List. The problem is I don’t want a bunch of people following me. I want you to walk along with me, so we can share our journeys.
I’d like you to consider joining My Friends List.
In some ways friends are even better than siblings. Brothers and sisters are dropped into your lap from mutual parents.
Whether you like them or not, you’re stuck with them. Friends, on the other hand, choose each other. So I’ve taken the first step. I’ve chosen you. Now I invite you to give me and my stories a chance and join my friends list.
Reasons to join My Friends List:
- You’ll get a free short story
- You’ll be the first to know when my books will come out and how to get them free
- You’ll get special offers that no one else will receive
- You’ll have the opportunity to be a part of the adventure of writing a story- offering your opinion, and making suggestions concerning the stories, book covers, illustrations, etc.
- You’ll be getting an inside scoop of what it is to be a writer.
- I’ll connect you with the people I use as editors, illustrators, artists, etc. and sites where you can get help with decisions you make throughout the publishing process.
- You’ll have the opportunity to participate in contests not available to others
- You’ll find out how to get signed copies of my books
- You’ll get my personal book recommendations from other authors
- You’ll be the first to know of personal appearances and book signings
- And so much more.
Now it’s your turn to make a choice. I made mine. Now it’s your turn! Fill out the form below!
Thank you! See you on the other side!
Ted D. Sugges
PS. Because you’ll be on my personal Friends List, you can be assured I will not share your information with anyone else without your permission. Friends just don’t do that to each other. Please fill out the form below and be a friend!